2017 Winter Storm Of New Jersey Snow Warnings
New Jersey Snow Warning for 2-9-2017
WINTER Storm Warning REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON...
- Accumulations: Snow accumulation of 4 to 10 inches with up to a foot in the elevated terrain of far northern New Jersey.
- Locations: Central and northern New Jersey.
- Hazard types: Heavy snow.
- Timing: Snow will end by around 1:00 PM.
- IMPACTS: The heavy snow will make a few roads impassable. The combination of heavy snow and gusty winds may produce some power outages due to the weight of the snow on tree limbs and power lines.
- Winds: North 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph becoming northwest with gusts to 45 mph this afternoon.
- Temperatures: In the 20s.
- Visibility: One half mile or less at times.
Heavy snow can and will effect the intergrity of your roof. It might not be this storm but over time it will damage your roof. If you notice any water spots on your ceiling or walls this could be a result of roof damage. Feel free to schedule your free roof inspection.
Warning from Google Alerts